- Heather Holst-Knudsen, CEO & Founder, HatchPad
- Cristin Frodella, Head of Marketing, Google Education
- Renee Farmer, Managing Partner, President & Founder Rainmaker Capital Funding, and Managing Director Oberon Securities
- Dan Kern, Americas Manufacturing and Energy Sector Senior Marketing Lead, Cisco Systems
- Morris Lenczicki, Vice President – Communications and Social Responsibility at L’Oreal USA
- Shreyas Parab, CEO & Founder, NovelTie and Diamond Challenge Winner
- Tonia Reis, SVP and Executive Director, Edelman Square at Edelman
- Tyler Van Winkle, Founder and Partner, Rivet Creative
How do I enter if I already have a business page on HatchPad?
Edit your campaign and add “People’s Choice Awards” under Categories.
Does it cost anything?
No, there are no fees to participate on HatchPad or to enter the contest.
Do I have to have an existing business?
We will be vetting both existing business and future idea submissions.
Can I enter if I am a nonprofit?
Yes, you may enter if you are a nonprofit.
Can I enter if I live outside the United States?
You can enter if you are a citizen or legal resident of the United States and Canada. We are unable to offer cash prizes to individual entries outside the United States or Canada at this time. However, you can still create a business page and promote it. We are working on our international grant plan and will notify you as soon as we are able to offer cash grants outside the United States.
What if I am under the age of 13?
If you are under the age of 13, please have your parents email us as we need their specific consent and they will need to host your profile and page for you.
How do I protect my idea?
Once you post your idea on HatchPad, it is in the public domain. Therefore, be conscious of what you include on your business page. Do not include any proprietary intellectual property information (code, recipes, ingredients, patentable information). HatchPad does not assume any responsibility for protecting the information posted on business pages.
Why do people have to register to like and follow my page?
Just like Instagram, Facebook and other social media sites, we require people to have accounts to interact with other members. In addition, registration will prevent duplicate voting and other ways to hack the system.