Share this Idea
What problem does your solution solve?
Students who are engaged in entrepreneurship, inventions, and creative projects, whether as an academic interest or an actual startup endeavor, face significant barriers. Those barriers include:
* Credibility due to age
* Overloaded schedules
* Access to qualified mentors, coaches and partners and capital
* Connecting with like-minded peers
* Finding team members, resources
+ Access to funding
What’s the market potential for your solution?
my market is huge - worldwide. Gen Z is poised to be the largest contributor to wealth and economic value creation the world has ever seen.
Who are your customers?
Youth entrepreneurship among Generation Z (23 years and under) is exploding. Not only is Generation Z the largest demographic, surpassing Millennials, they are by all counts, the most entrepreneurial generation we have ever seen. The United States is the tip of the iceberg. The global market offers exponential growth in countries in Asia, Africa, and Europe investing heavily in youth entrepreneurship to help deal with high unemployment.
Our customers include:
Young people ages 13 to 23 who are:
* Engaged in entrepreneurship as a founder or as part of a school project.
* Building a company around their own personal brand
* Building a company around their creative talents, inventions
We also serve companies, investors, organizations and educational institutions who are actively seeking to engage with young entrepreneurs.
How will you reach your customers?
We will attract customers using a hybrid approach:
1. Content Marketing
2. Network Effect
3. Strategic Partnerships with schools, universities, clubs, and other organizations
4. Business Plan Competitions
5. Event Sponsorship
7. Engagement programs on FB, IG and Snapchat
How will you make money?
We have three revenue streams:
1. Freemium to Premium Model: Members can use the core part of our site for free. They can upgrade to access premium content, tools and advanced features for a fee.
2. White Label Offering: Branded, customized "portals" for schools, clubs, business competitions, universities and youth organizations to manage participant startups.
3. Enterprise Sponsorships: Content Marketing and Event sponsorships for corporations, business plan competitions, outside events, universities, camps and other programs.
What kind of partners will you need to make, support and distribute your solution?
What will your expenses include?
Website and application development
Sales & Marketing
Who is your competition and how do you differ?
Our unfair advantage includes:
Target: Focused exclusively on GenZ (high school and college)
Content: Robust content model to inspire and teach using video, mobile, web and events.
Cost: Free to premium model; point system based on activities
PitchIn Crowdsourcing: Matching system to find peers, teammates, consultants, mentors, partners
Co-creation Technology: Mapped to GenZ digital and social preferences, members can collaborate on developing business project boards
Team: Founder deeply versed and skilled in building integrated user centric media portfolios, targeted and focused communities and eco-systems.
Right Time: Youth entrepreneurship is exploding and may even become a mandated course in secondary school and college
Like our idea?